Benefitting Young Writers
Absolutely Wild! founders, Ann and Cherie, believe creative writing, encouraged from a young age, helps develop valuable communication skills. What better catalysts than Faeries' Tales and enchanted portal adventures to spark fresh writing, creative ideas and mystical fun!
We want to do grand and glorious things to support emerging young writers. Your purchase will help us develop a free-flowing program of support—we envision scholarships, internships, training, connections, or other ideas yet to be explored!
To submit an inquiry about our support of creative writing, please complete our inquiry form and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a moment to check out these other organizations that support young writers:
• 826 National, a nonprofit organization that provides strategic leadership, administration, and other resources to ensure the success of its network of seven writing and tutoring centers. Their mission is based on the understanding that great leaps in learning can happen with individualized attention, and that strong writing skills are fundamental to future success.
• Young Authors of Arizona, a State of Arizona and 501(c)(3) non-profit organized exclusively for charitable purposes. Without limiting themselves, YAA is focused on growing responsibly and is now positioned to:
- Conceive, develop, implement, sponsor, and maintain progress in all aspects of language and media arts.
- Undertake projects to encourage and assist young authors and young-author advocates by helping them achieve standards of excellence and bringing these projects before the public.
- Strengthen scholarship, research, creative work, publication, exhibition, and performance in language and media arts throughout Arizona and beyond.